Thursday, 22 March 2012

So today has not been great, got some news I didn't want. 
So I have been working on my big blanket to cheer myself up.
Inspiration came from Attic24 but I have made a few changes from Lucys' design.

I have quite few granny squares made

As I was bored of making the squares I began to put them together.

I still have a way to go before its finished but one thing is for sure....
It's going to be bright! And Wonkey!
Just how I like it

Also I decided I was going to dye some wool myself for the edges of the blanket so needed some proper wool instead of acrylic and found a seller on ebay. 
Will post about it when the wool has arrived and I have tried to dye it.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining me on my Pretty Crafty Home journey! I certainly need all the encouragement I can get! I've added your link to my sidebar and if you'd like to come and join the Flickr group and add some pictures, please feel free!

    Good luck to you!

    S x

    ReplyDelete